Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Resort
Located within walking distance to the Spear Campus, the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is a AAA Five-Diamond award-winning resort nestled at the base of the McDowell Mountains and TPC Scottsdale Stadium Golf Course. With its Spanish colonial-style architecture, contemporary Southwest furnishings, expansive plazas and lush, flower-filled gardens, the resort features an impressive array of world-class amenities/services to suit any guests' needs, and is just minutes from Scottsdale's most popular shopping, dining and nightlife. Whether you gather at the Princess to meet, play or simply relax, the resort will indulge you with a casual elegance that is unparalleled.
7575 E. Princess Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- AAA Five-Diamond award recipient for 21 consecutive years
- Conde Nast Traveler's Top 100 Golf Resorts
- Travel + Leisure magazine #3 Spa in North America
- Complimentary shuttle service to/from the Spear Campus
- 649 spacious guestrooms, including 119 Casitas and 69 Fairmont Gold rooms with a private lounge
- High speed internet and wireless access and full-service business center
- Complimentary fitness center for overnight guests featuring cardio and weight training equipment
- 24-hour in-room dining available
- Two 18-hole, championship golf courses (TPC Stadium and Champions Course)
- Award-winning Willow Stream Spa including a full service salon, fitness center and adult-only rooftop pool, QUENCH
- Princess Tennis Center featuring 5 plexi-pave courts, clinics, match-mate service, private lessons & more
- Five pools including Sonoran Splash with (2) 200-ft. waterslides, zero entry, sandbox and cabanas
- Year-round Bobcat Billy's Clubhouse for children ages 5-12
- Sport court, children's playground and catch-and-release fishing lagoons
- 5 boutiques onsite featuring men and women's fashion and logo'd apparel, jewelry, sundries, designer handbags, eyewear, skin and body products
WILLOW STREAM SPA
- Find your energy at the #3 ranked spa in all of North America by Travel + Leisure magazine.
- Rising from the resort's beautiful Hacienda Plaza, you'll find a sanctuary within a sanctuary: Willow Stream Spa at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Like the resort, the spa pays tribute to the Arizona landscape. Inspired by Havasupai (pronounced "hah-vah-SOO-pie") Falls, a hidden oasis deep in the Grand Canyon, the spa features a luxurious rooftop pool and private cabanas; a spacious couples' suite; separate lounge areas and eucalyptus inhalation rooms for men and women; and a tranquil oasis, complete with soothing waterfall and lush gardens. Throughout, the spa's design draws on the elements of air, water, earth, wood and fire.
- For more information on Willow Stream Spa specials – click here.
- BOURBON STEAK, a contemporary American steakhouse by acclaimed Chef Michael Mina. Offering happy hour nightly from 5-7pm
- La Haciendaby by Richard Sandoval featuring Modern Mexican cuisine and over 240+ varietals of tequila – offering happy hour nightly from 5:00-7:00pm. Ask to meet our Tequila Sommelier.
- The Grill at TPC Scottsdale overlooking the 18th hole of the Stadium Course, features a contemporary selection of fresh seafood and select poultry, beef and pasta in a comfortable, relaxed setting
- Stone Rose Lounge by nightlife entrepreneurs Rande Gerber and Scott Gerber features an indoor/outdoor bar with fire pits, signature cocktails and small bites menu. Special discount for Spear guests.
- LV Bistro offers breakfast, lunch and dinner and features a menu of classic American favorites and specialty cocktails
- http://www.fairmont.com/scottsdale and/or www.scottsdaleprincess.com
Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains
The Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains inspires balance with exceptional service and the comforts of home in a relaxed yet productive environment, allowing you to achieve your best at your own pace.
Surrounded by mountain views and the lush TPC Champions Golf Course, our AAA Four Diamond award-winning all-suite hotel boasts recently renovated guest suites, each 575 square feet of separate living room and bedroom areas, wet-bar, refrigerator and additional in-suite amenities.
Visit Zambra Grille Restaurant for Chef Aaron's flavorful breakfast, lunch and dinner creations. Unwind in our Agave Bar with an evening cocktail made with 100% freshly squeezed juice, or start every morning with a beverage from our Starbucks kiosk.
Our complimentary shuttle provides service within a 10-mile radius of our hotel which encompasses your daily trips to Spear as well as nearby dining, golf, and recreational destinations.
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Room service
- Valet parking
- Full service business center
- Concierge service
- Guest laundry
- Gift shop
Online room reservations are now just a click away with ResLink!
September 12, 2012 — December 16, 2012
You will be directed to the property's home page with the negotiated rate code already entered in the appropriate field so you can quickly make your room reservation:
16770 North Perimeter Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- Toll free:
Marriot Courtyard and SpringHill Suites Scottsdale North
Zona Hotel & Suites Scottsdale
Within walking distance of the Spear Campus, Zona Hotel & Suites is located on Princess Blvd. adjacent to the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Resort. We also offer on-demand shuttle service to and from the Spear Campus. All Scottsdale Center/Spear rooms receive a complimentary room upgrade (when available) at check-in to a 900-square-foot one-bedroom King Suite, with a separate living room, bedroom with a king-sized bed and full kitchen. The Zona Hotel & Suites features four sparkling pools, a 24-hour on-site fitness center and our on-property restaurant & lounge, GRAZE DESERT GRILL is open daily from 6:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. (Subject to business levels, the bar is open late night as well.) Zona is also just a short distance from all the activity of North Scottsdale and our five-mile-radius complimentary shuttle can get you to shopping, dining and nightlife with ease.
Accommodations and Amenities:
7677 East Princess Boulevard
- One, two, three and four-bedroom Suites, all with FULL kitchens
- Complimentary shuttle to and from the Spear Campus
- Private bath in each bedroom of the multi-bedroom suites
- In-room washer & dryer in multi-bedroom Suites
- High-speed wireless Internet located throughout the property
- Four heated pools & Jacuzzis
- Member of Choice Hotels Ascend Collection
- Within walking distance of the Spear Campus
- Multiple additional dining options within walking distance of the hotel
- Complimentary area shuttle (5-mile radius)
- On-property Golf Concierge
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
Located in the heart of "new" Scottsdale set against dramatic desert skies and native plants, The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa is intuitively designed with every guest in mind, offering a blissful sanctuary of opportunity. The award-winning Westin Kierland FUN Team guarantees family FUN for all ages, and endless amenities capture the essence of Arizona, encourage tranquility and rejuvenation, and ensure guests leave feeling renewed and enriched.
- Complimentary Transportation to/from the Spear Campus, am/pm scheduled service
- FedEx Office Business Center — shipping, printing
- Kierland Commons — partnership with upscale outdoor shopping plaza adjacent to the Resort
- Agave, the Arizona Spa — full service spa and salon, movement studio, juice bar
- Kierland Golf Club — air conditioned carts, practice tee, 27 holes, "No Hassle" rental package
- WestinWORKOUT — complimentary, 24/7 access, cardio and weight training equipment
- Adventure pool — water park with lazy river, 110 ft. waterslide, cabanas
- Aguamiel adult pool — cabanas, meditation garden
6902 E Greenway Pkwy
- Brittlebush Bar & Grill — innovative Gastropub experience with a slight Scottish influence
- Coffee Flats & Snowbowls — Starbucks coffee, gelato, snack foods, grab-and-go spa meals
- Deseo — Latin-influenced cuisine, exhibition kitchen, ceviche rail and muddle bar
- Edie's Range House — quick breakfast and lunch options on the golf course from dawn to dusk
- J. Swilling's Pool Bar & Grill — refreshing cocktails, snacks, lunch and smoothies poolside
- Nellie Cashman's — Southwestern-Mediterranean fare for casual breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Rim Lobby Lounge — specialty cocktails, "Saturday Night Scotch Tastings," wines, vintage cigars
- Room Service — 24/7 availability, full menu
- Waltz & Weiser Saloon — fine tequilas and whiskeys, upscale bar and appetizer menu
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites
Scottsdale Thunderbird Suites is pleased to welcome Spear students and their guests. Located in the heart of North Scottsdale, the all-suite hotel offers complimentary shuttle service within a five-mile radius of the hotel, which includes the Spear Campus and nearby dining, golf and recreational destinations.
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet, served from 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool and whirlpool
- Complimentary Wireless Internet in lobby and guest rooms
- Room service nightly
- Free parking; No resort fees
- Lobby business center
- Guest laundry facilities and daily valet service
- Lobby Market with snacks and sundry items
- Silver Wings Bar, open from 5:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. daily.
2012 Seasonal Discounted Rates
Jan. 9 - March 31
April 1 - May 26
May 31 - Aug. 27
Sept. 5 - Dec. 15
Reservations can be made by calling 480.951.4000 or by logging onto www.thunderbirdsuiteshotel.com
Click on Reservations, then Corporate Reservations and enter password: SPEAR.
Rooms are available on a first- come, first-served basis, particularly during special event dates of January through March. When reserving your room, be sure to request the Spear special rate.
7515 East Butherus Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85260